NEW YORK CITY - "Look out for a few storms late today too. Stay cool my friend!" FOX 5 NY's Mike Woods said.
NYC Thursday forecast
- Storms make a return with partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible.
- MORE: FOX 5 NY Weather Center
NYC Friday forecast
- Heatwave continues with sunny skies. Near record high temperatures.
NYC weekend forecast
- Saturday will see scattered thunderstorms. Gusty winds and small hail are possible.
- Sunday will see intervals of clouds and sunshine. Cooler.