NEW YORK CITY - The tri-state area could once again see another wet and breezy start to the weekend.
- MORE: FOX 5 NY Weather Center
NYC weekend forecast
- Expect periods of rain into the evening on Friday, with totals of a quarter of an inch to half an inch. Lows will be around 56.
- The National Weather Service has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook for southern Connecticut, northeast New Jersey, and southeast New York.
- Saturday will see periods of rain, mainly before 10 a.m. Highs will be in the mid-60s, with lows in the high-50s.
- A low-pressure system will produce locally heavy rainfall and gusty winds, with minor urban and poor drainage flooding possible, along with wind gusts of at least 30 to 40 mph.
- Sunday should be cooler, with windy conditions. Highs will be in the high-50s, with lows in the 50s.