Students, staff evacuate NYC school after carbon monoxide incident

Students and staff evacuated Booker T. Washington Middle School on the Upper West Side after reports of carbon monoxide in the basement. 

Officials received the call around 9:43 a.m. 

SKYFox was overhead as they gathered on a field outside.

School officials tell us an external incident caused slightly elevated monoxide levels in the basement.

All students relocated to a nearby school.

The FDNY reported there were no injuries.