NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - Like most rock bands and performers, the Foo Fighters want to make sure certain items don't make it into any of the venues they play- for safety reasons, of course- and their recent concert at Wrigley Field was no exception.
While the expected weapons, bottles, coolers are all there, the entertainers known for being a bit quirky also have some funny things on list.
- Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest
- Derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain
- Beige or mustard colored macrame wall hangings
- Leg warmers
- Free radicals (including anti-oxidants or Hong Kong Phooey) (healthy foods + 1970s cartoon character)
- Any pencil that isn't a number two pencil
- Homemade nut milks
Social media posts pointed out the hilarity of the list.