Girl thought she was going to die after eating Doritos Roulette chips

Doritos Roulette tortilla chips may really be too hot to handle.

A U.K. school has banned the  chips from school grounds after they allegedly caused a student to stop breathing.

Beth Laybourn, a 14-year-old student at George Pindar School in Scarborough, North Yorkshire complained of a burning in her throat before she stopped breathing after eating the spicy chips, the Sun reported.

“At first it wasn’t that hot. We carried on going round and I started sweating and a moment later I felt my throat burning,” she said.

“I started retching and ran to the toilet and was sick. I had four mugs of milk and my throat still wouldn’t stop burning. I couldn’t breathe properly and I really thought I was going to die."

Read More