Chef Ash Fulk of Hill Country Barbecue Market came to Fox 5 to demonstrate some amazing Texas-style dishes and mix delicious margaritas. Chef Fulk is a former contestant on Bravo's "Top Chef."
Hill Country Barbecue Market brings a taste of Central Texas to New York City. It has locations in Manhattan (30 West 26 Street) and Brooklyn (345 Adams Street).
This was Chef Fulk's menu for Friday Night Live:
- Barbecue Chicken and Slaw
- Brisket with Cucumber Salad (Classic Texas)
- Pork Ribs with Potato Salad
- Tri Tip with Green Chili Marinade and Texas Caviar and/or Grits
- Chili-Rubbed Chicken Wings
- Smoked Orange Margarita (see recipe below)
Smoked Orange Margarita
2 oz tequila
½ oz triple sec
1½ oz lime juice
4 mint leaves
1 smoked orange wedge
Combine all ingredients over ice in a shaker. Pour into a glass and top with smoked orange wedge.