$1M Powerball ticket sold in NJ as jackpot soars to $747M
NEW JERSEY - Saturday's Powerball drawing saw no jackpot winner, but a ticket worth $1M was bought in New Jersey.
The ticket was purchased at Milltown Convenience Deli & Grill on S. Main St. in Milltown, Middlesex County.
The winning numbers from Saturday's drawing are 2, 8, 15, 19, and 58, and the Powerball was 10.
Other second-prize tickets were sold in Florida, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
In addition, 5 tickets matched four of the five white balls, and the Powerball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. Those tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Bergen County: 7-Eleven #38078, 111 Union Ave., East Rutherford;
- Bergen County: Wawa #8335, 7 Jewels St., Garfield;
- Hudson County: Quick Chek #124, 20-38 East 53rd St., Bayonne;
- Morris County: Main Street Submarine, 187 Main St., Madison; and,
- Passaic County: Nana Pena Grocery Deli Market, 276 Trenton Ave., Paterson.
The jackpot for Monday's drawing is estimated to be $747M, which would be the fifth-largest Powerball jackpot in history.