Man finds wife and her lover dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in a running car in a garage.

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead on Monday night in Newark.

Johnson was reportedly paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic, but police would not confirm that information.

The pair was reportedly found in a running car in the closed garage.