NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - The Town of Oyster Bay on Long Island is hosting a supply drive for the victims of Hurricane Florence.
The monster storm is responsible for the deaths of at least 33 people in the Carolinas and Virginia.
Town officials are asking for non-perishable items, ready-to-eat foods, cleaning supplies and toiletries.
You can drop off the items at the following locations during normal business hours:
- Oyster Bay Town Hall North, 54 Audrey Drive, Oyster Bay
- Oyster Bay Town Hall South, 977 Hicksville Rd., Massapequa
- Town of Oyster Bay Hicksville Athletic Center, 167 S. Broadway, Hicksville
- Town of Oyster Bay Ice Skating Center, 1001 Stewart Ave., Bethpage
- Massapequa Park Village Hall, 151 Front St., Massapequa Park
For more information, call 516-624-6380.