There are new images of the man British police said was the suicide bomber at Manchester Arena.
Officials said the photos taken from security video show 22-year-old Salman Abedi on the night of the deadly attack.
Investigators said the bomb was put together inside a rented apartment which was raided earlier this week in central Manchester.
Meantime, British Prime Minister Theresa May, announced the U.K.'s terror threat level has been reduced from 'critical' to 'severe.'
The change comes as authorities said they've made major progress investigating the bombing plot which killed 22.
The prime minister said soldiers will remain at high-profile sites through the weekend.
Troops will gradually withdraw starting Monday.
So far, 11 men are in custody.