Arby's limited-time sandwich may have you crying fowl!
ATLANTA - By now, it should be evident to everyone that Arby’s “has the meats.” And not just the traditional one either.
App users: View full article here
Last year, they rolled out limited-time venison and elk sandwiches in select markets to correspond with different hunting seasons. This year is no different and the Atlanta-based chain announced they plan to offer a new, limited-edition Seared Duck Breast Sandwich in four “waterfowl migration flyways” across the country.
RELATED: Oh, deer! Arby's brings back the venison sandwich
Picture a high-quality duck breast from Maple Leaf Farms, seared, cooked Sous Vide, and topped with crispy onions and a smoked cherry sauce, then placed on a toasted specialty bun.
In addition, Arby’s said they have partnered with Ducks Unlimited to help the conservation, restoration, and management of wetlands and associated habitats for North America’s waterfowl.
RELATED: Restaurant company building new corporate HQ in Georgia
The Seared Duck Breast Sandwich is available Oct. 20. For more information, visit arbys.com/duck.
Here are the locations where the duck will be available:
- - 2731 Dorchester Square, Cambridge, Maryland 21613
- - 329 N Main Street, Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- - 2741 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, Pennsylvania 19610
- - 4415 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30342
- - 11233 Shadow Creek Parkway, Pearland, Texas 77584
- - 1210 US Highway 2 W, Kalispell, Montana 59901
- - 3413 10th Street, Great Bend, Kansas 67530
- - 5540 O Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- - 1191 Cherokee Street, Marshall, Missouri 65340
- - 723 E Parker Road, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- - 3333 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
- - 3210 N Kinney Coulee Road, Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
- - 2485 Notre Dame Boulevard, Chico, California 95928
- - 1122 S Carson Street, Carson City, Nevada 89701
- - 774 S Main Street, Brigham, Utah 84302
- - 104499 SE 82nd Avenue, Happy Valley, Washington 97266
RELATED: Arby's owner buys Sonic burger chain for $2.3 billion
RELATED: Officials find roasted pig in luggage at Atlanta airport