32 children's medicines being recalled
WASHINGTON - More than two dozen children’s medicines are being recalled due to a contamination that could result in increased infections that could be life-threatening, according to officials.
The FDA announced on Wednesday that King Bio issued a voluntarily recall for 32 of its children’s medicines due to a “microbial contamination.”
King Bio said some of its products made between April and August have tested positive for microbial contamination. The company said it has not any reports of injury or illness to date due to the issue.
The following products were among the recall:
- DK Attention & Learning Enh.
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
- Children's Appetite & Weight
- Children's Appetite Enhance
- Children's Cough Relief
- Children's Fever Reliever
- Children's Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children's Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy Aches
- Kids Multi-Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida 4 oz
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Children’s Cough (SCRX)
- Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite Enhancer (SCRX)
You can find more information about the recall here.
Consumers with questions regarding the recall can contact King Bio at (866) 298-2740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this product.