Axe body spray causes entire building to be evacuated

A church and daycare in Seattle were evacuated because of "cough inducing fumes" coming from a bathroom.

Turns out it was just Axe body spray.

The can was malfunctioning and wouldn't stop spraying.

No one was hurt in Friday's incident.

Crews deemed the body spray "non-hazardous" and everyone was allowed back inside.

Image of scene courtesy Seattle Fire Department Twitter.

 App Store Get it on Google Play

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in - includes Advertiser Stories