A confirmed case of norovirus has forced the closure of another Chipotle restaurant.
It happened Tuesday in Billerica, Massachusetts.
The temporary closure came after four employees called out sick. One of those employees has tested positive for the virus while two others are suspected to have been infected.
So far, cases among customers have not been reported.
The board of heath was immediately notified and clean-up crews were sanitizing the store. Those efforts were expected to last until the end of the week.
Infected employees won't be allowed back to work until they are symptom-free for five days.
The voluntary closure comes as the company is attempting to recover from a norovius outbreak and string of other health issues that sickened customers last year.