Chef Tony Mantuano and Chef Jennifer Cox appeared on Good Day New York talking about the US OPEN POP-UP RESTAURANT at Grand Central on Wednesday.
• USTA will unveil its first-ever pop-up restaurant at Grand Central Terminal, serving free US Open signature dishes and offering special giveaways to the public
• On August 12, the US Open Pop-Up Restaurant will be open to the public beginning at 12:30 p.m. and concluding in the early afternoon
• The US Open Pop-Up Restaurant will give fans a unique opportunity to preview the culinary offerings to be served onsite during the two-week event held August 31-September 13
• Visitors will have an option to choose two menu items while supplies last, including the US Open signature lobster roll, Tony Mantuano’s tomato bread from Wine Bar Food, Richard Sandoval's Maya chopped salad, and Hill Country Barbecue’s chopped brisket sliders
• To help unveil this special event, we will have US Open celebrity chef Tony Mantuano, James Beard Award winner and star of season two of Bravo’s “Top Chef Masters”. In addition, we have Chef Jennifer Cox, Vice President of Culinary at the US Open, to kick-off the event
• The US Open features championship quality dining in its world-class on-site restaurants, served up by a roster of acclaimed celebrity chefs including Tony Mantuano’s Wine Bar Food