DETROIT (FTS Group) - Musician Bob Seger announced on Tuesday that he will be forced to postpone upcoming tour dates upon receiving orders from his doctor to address an urgent medical issue with his vertebrae with no additional details provided.
“I’m so disappointed to have to suspend the tour as the band is on a great roll," says Seger. "It’s a privilege to play for our amazing fans. Hoping to be back out on the road very soon.”
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band performed a 13th sold out show of the 2017 Runaway Train Tour on Thursday in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. On Saturday, Seger had to postpone his 14th show in Columbus, Ohio.
Rescheduled dates will be announced when they are available. Tickets sold for concerts that are being rescheduled will be honored at the new dates.
The following tour dates have been postponed:
- Sep 30 Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
- Oct 5 Greenville, SC Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Oct 7 Atlanta, GA Infinite Energy Arena
- Oct 10 Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena
- Oct 12 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
- Oct 14 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
- Oct 19 The Woodlands, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Oct 21 Frisco, TX Ford Center at The Star
- Oct 24 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
- Oct 26 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
- Oct 28 Phoenix, AZ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Nov 2 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
- Nov 4 Inglewood, CA The Forum
- Nov 7 Boise, ID Ford Center
- Nov 9 Portland, OR Moda Center
- Nov 11 Seattle, WA KeyArena
- Nov 13 Billings, MT Rimrock Auto Arena
- Nov 15 St. Paul, MN XCEL Energy Center
- Nov 17 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena